One thing I've been thinking about recently is the heroes in fiction and otherwise who really steal a piece of my heart. It's funny because my favorite guys have usually been ones that I haven't cared for at first. Ones that I'd been a little frustrated with and couldn't see how I could ever really love the character as much as I do. For example, John Pritkin from the Cassie Palmer series, Curran from the Kate Daniels series, and Gabriel Baird from the Gears of War video games series.
Here's a list of some special quirks that work on me for some reason. lol
- Cocky, bordering arrogant
- Muscular... yum!
- Blond hair usually really sparks my interest, but I also love black hair on guys
- A quirky sense of humor
- Tough, strong
- Very good at what he does, whether it's military or fixing things
- Under his hard shell, he's kind and caring
- A werewolf or mage is also really nice, but not entirely necessary
Okay, your turn! Fess up, what's your list of things you love in heroes?